Home / Community / Discussion
AO
Posted by Aisling O'Connor · Ireland · 40d ago

Google adsense invalid traffic warning what to do

Woke up to a scary policy warning about invalid traffic. I have not bought any fake visitors so I am worried a competitor is clicking my ads to get me banned. Should I just disable the ads for a few days?

Replies

Comments (10)

T
TimsothyNeaks 7h ago

Thank you for putting together such a clearly structured and thoughtful piece of content; the way you have structured the information makes it incredibly easy to digest and ensures that the main message is communicated highly effectively. <a href=https://fortunewins.com/>在线购买大麻用于XXX成人色情视频</a>

T
TimsothyNeaks 17h ago

I like how this post keeps the conversation well-balanced and approachable while still making the content feel engaging and well explained. <a href=https://eraplay88.qodsblog.com/42688800/the-digital-transformation-of-the-online-casino-innovation-trust-and-player-experience>hvad far jeg udbetalt</a>

I
IsmaelPlole 1d ago

This post combines a natural tone with a well-organized format, making the content comfortable and clear for readers. <a href=https://www.sutori.com/en/story/lon-efter-skat-sadan-finder-du-ud-af-hvad-der-gar-ind-pa-din-konto--oQPWRjY8fiSRrpnN97Z4wNS6>kongelunden</a>

S
Stephentab 1d ago

I just wanted to leave a quick note to say how helpful this overview is. The well-organized structure and completely objective perspective provide a really solid foundation for understanding the topic. <a href=https://adosgrill.be/>nieuwe online casino belgië</a>

E
EarnestFab 4d ago

I find it quite rare to stumble upon a post that maintains such a high level of value and readability from top to bottom, so I simply had to leave a comment to acknowledge the excellent work you did right here. <a href=https://ttbet.co/ttbet-apk-download>slot Malaysia</a>

L
LewisFus 22d ago

One of the best things about this post is how accessible and balanced the tone feels, because it creates a more welcoming atmosphere for readers who want to engage with the discussion and share their own thoughts. <a href=https://design-built.ca/>same day payout casinos</a>

G
Gichardgurne 22d ago

Your formatting choices and the overall layout of this article make it an absolute pleasure to read, ensuring that every important detail is highlighted perfectly for those who might just be skimming through the text quickly. <a href=https://dasstudio.ca/en/>fast withdrawal casino canada</a>

S
Shanepriof 22d ago

From facial data to voice and iris datasets, our biometric data provider supports advanced AI training with secure and ethically sourced biometric data. https://www.provenexpert.com/en-us/ibeta-datasets/

L
LewisFus 23d ago

I appreciate how the tone here stays relaxed and useful, helping the discussion feel more comfortable and comfortable overall. https://centerv.com.ua/fara-bmw-x3-g01-potiie-pislia-zaminy-skla-7.html

D
DichaelInfug 40d ago

<a href=https://texasbest8.com/>real money online casino texas</a>