Home / Community / Discussion
MK
Posted by Marta Kowalczyk · Poland · 20d ago

Ezoic payment proof and speed

Finally hit my minimum payout threshold with Ezoic after six months of work. They sent the wire transfer exactly on the 28th as promised. It is nice to actually get paid on time for once.

Replies

Comments (1)

S
single_gjol 19d ago

Been using Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, usually in the evenings after work, so make of that what you will. Their lobby's genuinely big — about 2,500 games last time I looked, with the big names in there: Pragmatic Play, Play'n GO, Microgaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get most of my spins, although the Yggdrasil titles have been kinder to me. Their sign-up deal was 100% up to ?200 with 75 free spins, and the wagering is 30x which isn't the worst I've seen. To be fair, I nearly didn't clear it — the spins expire in 72 hours to use them, which is a bit stingy. They do a little no deposit bit as well — about ?10 for verifying your account, small, but I'll take it. Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. It's Evolution running it, so you get